Planning Your Visit:
OSilas Gallery is located in the Donald A. Krenz Academic Center on the second level of Scheele Memorial Library (building #4 on the map) on Concordia College’s Bronxville campus.
Exhibitions and opening receptions are free and open to public and no reservations are required for individuals and groups of less than eight unless otherwise noted.
OSilas Gallery welcomes groups! We ask that groups of eight or more please make arrangements to visit the gallery in advance with Executive Director Elizabeth Vranka at 914.337.9300 x2173 or Elizabeth.Vranka@concordia-ny.edu.
- Large bags (i.e., backpacks, brief cases, totes, large handbags, etc.) and umbrellas are not permitted in the gallery and should be left on the floor next to the front desk or outside the gallery.
- Coats other than light jackets are not permitted in the gallery and should be hung on the coat rack outside the gallery.
- Still photography (no flash) for non-commercial, personal use is permitted. The use of tripods and camera extension poles is prohibited.
- Do not touch the artwork, frames, bases or anything used to protect the art.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Groups of eight or more are requested to make plans to visit the gallery in advance with Executive Director Elizabeth Vranka. Please note that group tours can be arranged outside of regular gallery hours.
OSilas Gallery is located on the campus of Concordia College, 171 White Plains Road, Bronxville, in the Donald A. Krenz Academic Center on the second level of Scheele Memorial Library. See #4 on map above. Free and ample parking is available on campus and is accessible via entry on Concordia Place off of White Plains Road. Bronxville is only 15 miles north of midtown Manhattan.
Train service is available from Grand Central Station to Bronxville. Metro-North Railroad Harlem Line commuter trains run every half-hour between 6 a.m. and 11:30 p.m. on weekdays. Take the train from Grand Central Terminal to the Bronxville Station. Visit the Metro-North website or inquire at the information booth in Grand Central Terminal for exact schedule and fare information. Taxi service is available at the Bronxville Station for the short ride to Concordia College.
Regular Gallery Hours:
Sunday & Monday – By Appointment Only
Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 12pm – 5pm
Thursday 12pm – 7pm
Saturday 2pm – 5pm
The Gallery is currently closed and will reopen at 7pm on Thursday, January 16, for the opening reception and awards ceremony for our annual Regional High School Art Exhibition.
Summer Hours by Appointment Only
Please see visit the website page for individual exhibitions for additional closure dates due to campus holidays and special events or call the Gallery at 914.395.4520 to confirm hours.