Planning Your Visit:
OSilas Art Studio is located in the Liberal Studies building on Concordia College’s Bronxville campus.
Please note that the health and safety of our students, staff and the Concordia College community is our priority. The Art Studio now has in place the following safety protocols that all students and their families/caregivers are required to follow:
- Parents/caregivers are required to drop-off and pick-up their student at the door to the Liberal Studies Building and are not to enter the building.
- Students should not arrive more than 5 minutes before the designated start of class; students who arrive early are asked to wait in their cars.
- All students must wear face masks while on campus and in the Art Studio.
- All students must use hand sanitizer and/or wash hands upon entry to the Art Studio and upon dismissal.
- Parents/guardians must complete the Daily Self-Assessment Questionnaire (the “Questionnaire”) for their student before each class on the day of class; the College reserves the right to restrict access to campus to any student who does not comply with this requirement or based on the responses to the Questionnaire.
- Temperature of students will be taken at the door before each class; students with a temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher will be sent home.
- Students shall maintain 6 feet social distance with others.
- Students shall follow the physical-distancing markers at entry to the Art Studio as well as in locations throughout the Studio.
- Please follow the instructions of the Art Program Director and the Art Instructors.
Further information on Concordia College’s safety plans can be found here: https://www.concordia-ny.edu/coronavirus-updates.
Ample, free parking is available on the Concordia College campus, which is accessible via Concordia Place off of White Plains Road.